- Please choose product options by visiting Home Roasting Kit.
Home Roasting Kit – Bali Waves
Want to experiment with green beans and learn the magic of roasting?
Get a special edition of our do-it-yourself roasting kit with:
- one ceramic hand coffee roaster with Masama’s favorite colors, following the wavy shapes of the hand roaster
- 500 grams of green coffee beans (250 grams of arabica coffee from Made and Bayu, and 250 grams of robusta coffee from Mika)
Our ceramic hand coffee roaster is handcrafted in West of Bali by expert artisans.
For this second series, the roaster handle is covered with a piece of teak wood for comfort. By the central hole, you can see and smell the changes happening in your green beans over the few minutes of roasting. Once cracked, the freshly roasted beans slide into the handle to cool down by your side.
We recommend using 20 to 30 grams of coffee per batch. This ceramic roaster works only on a fire stove!
Every hand roaster comes in a kit, with two packs of 250 grams of green coffee beans from our partners in Bali:
- Mika is producing Robusta in Pupuan, West Bali
- Made and Bayu are producing Arabica in Kintamani, Central Bali
Be aware, our roasters work only on fire stoves…or campfires!
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 15 cm|