Home Roasting Coffee Kit
Want to experiment with green beans and learn the magic of roasting?
Get a do-it-yourself roasting kit with:
- one ceramic hand coffee roaster with Masama’s favorite colors (3 available)
- 500 grams of green coffee beans (250 grams of arabica coffee from Made and Bayu, and 250 grams of robusta coffee from Mika)
- A reusable hand-woven palm box, from the community of women weavers of East Bali.
Roasting by yourself is not for you? Try our coffee freshly roasted just here.
Our ceramic hand coffee roaster is handcrafted in the West of Bali by expert artisans from Tanteri.
The roaster handle is covered with a piece of teak wood for comfort. By the central hole, you can see and smell the changes happening in your green beans over the few minutes of roasting. Once cracked, the freshly roasted beans slide into the handle to cool down.
We recommend using 20 to 30 grams of coffee per home-roasting batch.
Every hand roaster comes in a kit, with two packs of 250 grams of green coffee beans from our partners in Bali:
- Mika is producing Robusta in Pupuan, West Bali
- Made and Bayu are producing Arabica in Kintamani, Central Bali
Be aware, our roasters work only on fire stoves…or campfires!
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 15 cm|
Blue, Bali Waves, Coffee Forest